Sea Moss Benefits:
- Assists with Fungal, Bacterial, and Viral infections
- Acts as a Decongestant by Dissolving Mucus
- Immune Booster
- Maintaining Mental and Physical Health with a Rich Source of Dietary Fiber
- Reduce Inflammation and Thyroid-Related Issues
- Relieves Joint, Skin, and Muscle Pain
- Great for Expecting and New Mothers
- Acts as an Appetite Suppressant Aiding in Weight Loss
1.) Wash the Sea Moss thoroughly with lemon or lime juice (Natural) to remove any grit with cold water.
2.) Place Sea Moss in a bowl or container and just to cover with Distilled or Natural Spring Water.
3.) Let the Sea Moss soak for a full 8-24 hours covered. Drain water and rinse.
4.) Sea Moss will be soft and double in size. Place in blender and blend thoroughly. Add water as needed to create an applesauce consistency.
5.) Transfer Sea Moss gel to a glass container or bowl with a cover and store in refrigerator to gel.